International education is becoming highly popular amongst Indian students. With time, more and more students are moving abroad for their further education. An important contributing factor in this move is job opportunities. A remarkable number of Indian companies are preferring to hire graduates with an International degree.
Foreign universities offer a more practical approach to education. The education there is more research-based and more specialised. Sometimes, education abroad can end up being more affordable as well.
- By becoming more focused. It also makes a student more independent and responsible.
- It increases your network and helps you build contacts.
- Specialised programs and skills.
- It gives the student exposure to a cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- To be on the safer side one must score above 80% in order to get into top ranked colleges or universities.
- Any score that gets you admission at a target program of your choice is a good SAT score. To determine this, one needs to see the average numbers of the students targeting the SAT for their program. One should aim for a score or atleast over 1400 to get admitted to a good college.
Studying abroad for under graduation is a big deal and choosing the right country is an even bigger deal. Some of the most popular countries among international students for an undergraduate degree are the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Germany.